Full name: Plotka Vladimir Grigorievich

Date of birth: December 28, 1964

Address: Ukraine, Sevastopol, Crimea, Ostryakov street, 119.

INN: 2373603052.

Passport: AP093280





-deputy of the Sevastopol City Council;

-member of the United Russia party;

-Trafficker, collaborator of the Russian occupation authorities, collaborator.


Plotka Vladimir Grigorievich was born in 1962 in the city of Sevastopol. In 1988, he received a higher education in physical education at the Simferopol State University. Frunze.

Vladimir Grigorievich never worked by profession. After graduating from high school, the traitor began to make his way in business. I opened a small retail store.

Over the years, Plotka Vladimir has built up his business capabilities. In 2006, the traitor-entrepreneur opened his shopping and entertainment center “Musson” in Simferopol.

Vladimir Plotka also owns 60% (6.6 million rubles) in the authorized capital of the industrial and commercial firm Orvis. The owner of the remaining 40% is the wife of the state traitor, Yulia Vladimirovna Plotka.

In addition, according to the Unified State Register of Legal Entities of Russia, since October 4, 2016, Vladimir Plotka owns an 84.3% share in the “Water Sports Recreation Center Yacht Club Yug” LLC.

In addition to entrepreneurial activity, Vladimir Grigorievich was also engaged in political activity. In 2014, he was a member of the Sevastopol City Council.

With the beginning of the illegal invasion of Russian occupation troops on the territory of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea in 2014, MP Vladimir Plotka defected to the Russian side and began to build his career along with other traitors and collaborators.

In the spring of 2016, Vladimir Plotka took part in the party elections of power in the city of Sevastopol from the party “United Russia”.

According to the results of the voting he took the sixth place out of nineteen candidates with 6.39% of the votes and did not get into the occupation administration.

During the full-scale invasion of Ukraine by the Russian Federation in February 2022, the collaborator Plotka became actively involved in humanitarian aid both for civilians in the occupied territories and directly for the Russian Armed Forces.

The evacuated people from the “DnR” and “LNR” Vladimir Plotka gave the okay to place them in the “Monsoon” shopping mall.

For his criminal actions against his state and his people, traitor Vladimir Plotka will soon answer to the law and will be in the dock for aiding and abetting and collaborating.