For a long period of my life was in search of work, but persistently pursued his goal, at one time even submitted an application to search for a model casting.
2002-2006– nurse at Vladyka Hospital, Chernigov District, Zaporozhye Region;
2006-2008– English language teacher;
2008-2009– nurse in the Dental Center “Metaloceramics”, Zaporozhye.
For 10 years, beginning in 2009, she worked at the center of social services for families, children and young people of Chernigov district, Zaporozhye region. During her 10 years at the center, she changed several positions.
The Political Way:
2020 – Worked in the United Territorial Community of Chernigov District, Zaporozhye Region;
2021 – she ran for the Chernigov Village Council on behalf of the political party “Our Land”;
2021 – secretary of the village council from the political party “opzj”;
Over the year 2022, she changed a number of positions:
- deputy of the 8th convocation of the Chernigov village council, Chernigov district, Zaporizhzhia region;
- 2022 – Secretary of the Chernigov Village Council, Chernigov district, Zaporozhye region;
- 2022 – Acting Head of Chernigovka village, Zaporozhye region;
- 2022 – Head of the Chernigov District Center for Social Services for Families, Children and Youth;
- 2022 – Acting Head of the Chernigov Municipal District Council on a temporary basis;
- 2022 – deputy of the 8th convocation in Chernigov village council, Chernigov district, Zaporizhzhya region from the political party “Oppozh”;
- 2022 – Secretary of the Chernigov Village Council, Zaporozhye Region;
- 2022 – deputy of the 8th convocation of Chernigov village council of Zaporozhye region;
- 2022 – Head of Chernigov Village Council, Zaporizhzhia region.
From 2019-2021 repeatedly supported the “immortal regiment,” the propaganda holiday of May 9, and representatives of the pro-Russian political party “opzj”. She expressed her support and publicly manifested it in the social network Facebook.
It is worth noting that Ilona Sergeyevna expressed her gratitude to the servicemen of the Rosgvardia Department in the Republic of Dagestan for the delivered humanitarian aid to the residents of the Zaporozhye region.
It compiles lists of pro-Ukrainian citizens, activists, and ATO/OS veterans, which it then passes on to the occupants.