- An employee of the Stakhanov City Department of the SBU in the Luhansk region;
- Head of the local department of the SBU in Stakhanov;
- An employee of the MGB “LNR“;
- Head of the Stakhanov district department of the MGB “LNR“;
- Head of the interdistrict department of the MGB “LNR“ in Stakhanov;
- Head of the Stakhanov district branch of the MGB “LNR;
Head of Interdistrict Department of Stakhanov MGB “lnr”;
- A militant of an illegal armed group;
- Deputy head of the Stakhanov interdistrict department of the MGB “LNR;
- The head of the Stakhanov interdistrict department of the MGB “LNR;
- Head of the Stakhanov district department of the MGB “LNR;
Employee of the Stakhanov district department of the MGB “lnR”;
Head of the Stakhanov interdistrict department of the MGB “LNR.
Voluntarily defected to the side of the occupant. Over such a long period of service on the side of the occupier he managed to reveal a lot of useful information, including the ways and methods of work of the SBU. Moreover, passed on to the aggressor a large amount of information on former employees.
Immediately after switching to the enemy side, he began to speak negatively about the current government. He believes that Ukraine was deprived of a happy future, because a further course towards Western integration would ruin the country.
He maintains close relations with the self-proclaimed commander of the 6th Separate Cossack Guards Motorized Rifle Regiment, Vladimir Sergeevich Polupoltinnykh.
Moreover, he is widely known for the smuggling that takes place through the town of Popasnoe.
In 2020, together with his wife Olga Sergeevna, the head of the migration service, they created an artificial rush to apply for and issue passports in the so-called “LNR. People were forced to pay an extra amount of money to speed up the application/receipt process. Moreover, the highest rate for speeding up their issue was given to the so-called defenders of the “people’s republic.
It is worth noting that Oleg Viktorovich has quite an impressive influence in the criminal world. However, this is not his merit, but only the long-standing friendship and patronage from the head of the “LNR,” Leonid Pasechnik.